|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
ATS Records for Albany (NY) and Stony Brook
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Albany (NY) Leaders
- Antonio Rizzuto leads the Great Danes scoring 13.7 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Kellon Taylor’s 6.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Jamel Horton’s 2.6 assists per game .
- Rizzuto paces the Great Danes with a team-high 2.5 three-pointers per game.
- The Great Danes steals leader is Horton, who averages 1.2 per game. Jarvis Doles leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks an outing.
Stony Brook Leaders
- The Seawolves go-to guy, Juan Felix Rodriguez, leads the team in both scoring (12.8 points per game) and assists (3.3 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Mouhamadou Gueye is the Stony Brook leader with 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Frankie Policelli hits a team-high 1.8 three-pointers per game for the Seawolves.
- Nobody on Stony Brook grabs more steals than Rodriguez (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Gueye (3.0 per game).
Albany (NY) vs Stony Brook: Last 6 Meetings
The Seawolves have a 5-1 record in the last six games against the Great Danes. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings. The Great Danes and the Seawolves have a 1-1 ATS record.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||Albany (NY)||-3.5||137.5||-174||+142||Regular Season||59-43 STBR|
|3/7/2020||Stony Brook||-7||133||-320||+250||Conference Tournament||76-73 STBR|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||52-49 STBR|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-62 STBR|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-70 ALBANY|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-66 STBR|
Betting on the Over/Under
- In eight of its 12 games this season (66.7%), Albany (NY) and its opponents have gone over the current total of 134.
- In 10 of 19 (52.6%) Stony Brook games this season, the total points scored eclipsed Sunday’s 134 over/under.
- Sunday’s total is 1.1 points lower than the two team’s combined 135.1 points per game average.
- The 135.2 points per game these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season are 1.2 more than the 134 over/under in this contest.
- Great Danes games this season feature an average total of 138 points, a number four points higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- The 134 total in this game is 1.7 points above the 132.3 average total in Seawolves games this season.